Our Content Development Team is busy updating and building new courses to keep you compliant. Updates and new courses are initiated by industry changes, internal reviews, and customer feedback. Our Management of Change (MOC) Documentation is available in Pinion’s Company Files and includes specific information on the affected components and overall impact.
The most recently updated task, CT14 – Application and Repair of External Coatings, focuses on external coating types, performing surface preparation, applying and repairing coating, testing for defects, and describes potential abnormal operating conditions. The task’s performance evaluation assesses an individual’s capability to identify coating types, repair existing coatings, visually inspect exposed surface of pipe, prepare pipe for application or repair, prepare coatings, measure Wet Film Thickness, and cover and protect applied coatings and also assesses their ability to recognize and react to abnormal operating conditions.
Year to Date:
- CT14 Application and Repair of External Coatings E-Learning
- OQ-PROC Proctor Training E-Learning
- OQ-EVAL Evaluator Recertification E-Learning
- OQ-EVAL-Doc Correctly Document Skills Assessment Forms E-Learning
- CT06.2 Inspection of Coatings E-Learning
- CT06.3 Perform Surface Preparation E-Learning
- CT06.4 Perform Coating Application E-Learning
- CT01 Measure Structure-to-Electrolyte Potential E-Learning, Skills
- CT05 Maintain Test Leads E-Learning
- CT08 Conducting Cathodic Protection Remediation E-Learning, Skills
- CT09 Monitoring for Internal Corrosion E-Learning
Management of Change Documentation is available in Pinion’s Company Files. Contact our Support Team at 337-769-9608 or email@example.com if you need help accessing it.